I feel for Akinwunmi Ambode, Lagos State Governor.
He should forget 2019 reelection and think on something else.
Party elders told him not to contest in Lagos Guber primary but Ambode insists. Plans to disgrace him at the primary has been concluded:
– 57 Chairmen support Jide Sanwo-olu
– 36 law makers support Jide Sanwo-olu
– Lagos APC elders against Ambode, support Jide Sanwo-olu
– Hamzat, another Guber candidate that could share primary votes has pulled out to support Jide Sanwo-olu
– State women leaders are behind Jide Sanwo-olu
– Sanwo-olu gets Tinubu massive support
*** Only masses support Ambode whereas masses are not involve in Lagos APC Guber primary.
Akinwunmi Ambode has been alleged to be working like a professional and not as a politician. That is his only major short coming.
Ambode cannot leave APC as some have suggested because he alone his not political weight. One of the Lagos APC elders once said Ambode did not know difference between wards and units as at 2014.
The best thing for Ambode is to look on God for future. Politics is not the only answer to man’s destiny.
However, PDP the close rival can shock Lagos APC in 2019 as masses are not happy if APC denies Ambode reelection ticket. They may rather vote for opposition party than APC candidate as a revenge.
No state belongs to any party!