In less than 48 hours, thousands of PDP delegates from across the country will vote for who will represent the party and battle President Buhari at the presidential elections in February next year.
What are you expecting. Who are you expecting to win? These are the 12 PDP candidates going into the primaries.
The names are listed below:
1. Atiku Abubakar, Vice President of Nigeria 1999-2007
2. Bukola Saraki, Senate President of Nigeria 2015-present, Kwara State Governor 2003-2011
3. Rabiu Kwankwaso, Kano Central Senator, 2015-present, Kano State governor 1999-2003, 2011-2015
4. Ibrahim Dankwambo, Gombe State governor, 2011-present
5. Aminu Tambuwal, Sokoto State Governor 2015-present, Speaker, House of Reps, 2011-2015
6. Sule Lamido, Jigawa State Governor, 2007-2015
7.Ahmed Makarfi, Kaduna State Governor, 1999-2007, Kaduna North Senator, 2007-2011, 2012-2015, PDP National Chairman, 2016-2017
8. David Mark, Senate President, 2007-2015, Benue South Senator 1999-present
9. Tanimu Turaki, Minister for Special Duties, 2011-2015
10. Jonah Jang, Plateau State Governor, 2007-2015. Plateau North Senator, 2015-present
11. Attahiru Bafarawa, Sokoto State Governor, 1999-200712. Datti Baba-Ahmed, Kaduna North Senator, 2011-2012
Who is your best candidate?